In order to provide a high quality domain, we have developed a number of policies that will guide the use of the Dot London domain.
Before you register a Dot London domain, please read our policies carefully:
- Acceptable Use Policy sets out in detail those activities that are explicitly banned and which, if still engaged in, can lead to the immediate suspension of your Dot London domain name and an alert to law enforcement if necessary
- Dot London Naming Policy sets out who is eligible and which names are available for registration in the Dot London Domain
- Sunrise Policy sets out the rules around our Trademark Sunrise and London Priority Period
- Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy sets out the rules for filing a dispute related to a trademark sunrise application
- Registration Agreement sets out the set out the terms and conditions that apply to a Dot London domain name
- Trademark Protection: ICANN has created a number of procedures to deal with trademark infringements such as URS and UDRP.
- Complaints Procedure