It’s all in the name – The importance of having the right online brand identity
When: Thursday 18 June 2015
Timings: Registration opens 18:30 for a 18:50 start. Finishes 21:30
Where: The Trampery Old Street, home of Publicis Drugstore, 239 Old Street, London, EC1V 9EY
Your corporate identity is the ultimate be-all and end-all of your company. But what about your online brand identity? Is it an extension of your already established identity or is it a totally different part of your plan? Is it your domain name, your social media profile or what your website looks like? How does it fit into your big plans?
Tristan Wilkinson, Founder of Digital Citizens
- Nick Leech, Digital Marketing Director at leading domain name registrar 123-reg.co.uk
- Andrew Grill, the Global Managing Partner at IBM Social
- Sarah Beckett, Director of Marketing at social enterprise start-up Birdsong
We will be discussing what makes an online brand identity effective and how it can help your company grow, looking at key issues such as:
- Keeping it fresh, engaging and worth talking about
- Keeping your identity secure to avoid anyone pretending to be you and how to deal with derogatory comments on your website that might affect your online reputation
- Thinking about which social media platforms best suit your brand strategy
- Ensuring that it fits with your business and branding strategy
It’s one thing having an online brand identity, but it’s another thing keeping it consistent across all platforms, reflecting your company’s honesty and trustworthiness to attract new customers and retain your current ones.
The panel discussion and Q&A with the audience will be followed by a networking session and the chance to meet some of our leading Dot Londoners. Drinks and refreshments will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you there!